This is the first article in a series of articles that will be posted during the next one week. The theme
topic for the week is Free Will. Here are the topics that will be covered:
1) Thu, 22nd, week kickoff + resending a VERITAS mail on free will that I sent a long time back( 20 Jan, 2004)
2) Friday, 23 April: Review of different philosophical theories and notions on free will
3) Monday, 26th April: Free Will and Physics- the free will theorem
4) Tuesday: 27th April: Free Will and Morals- includes an experiment in psychology
5) Wednesday: 28th April: Free Will and brain signal activation measurement- Libet’s experiment
6) Thursday, 29th April: have not thought about anything yet. Will think about something soon.
So Today I will just resend the VERITAS that I had posted a long time in VERITAS regarding free will
and determinism. This will help you understand the fundamental question before we start going into the
topic deeper from tomorrow.
Your comments and questions are welcome and some of them will be posted each day during the
Go wondrous creature, mount where science guides
go measure earth, weigh air, state the tides,
instruct the planets in what orbs to run
correct old time, regulate the sun